[bookshare-discuss] Re: Answers to unpack, etc.

  • From: "Becky" <beckyskipper1982@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:28:23 -0500

Hi,welcome to the group. Can you tell me more about Richard Seltzer's Samizdat place? Also, I think many of bookshare's public domain books are available at Project Gutenberg as well. If you want I can send you the URL for International Braille Book Research Center's Electronic Braille Book Library. I can tell you that I am a member of NLS and bookshare and think they are wonderful resources. Thanks.

Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Penny Golden" <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>