[bookshare-discuss] Answers to unpack, etc.

Thank you so much. I am going to try the system on a public domain book or three before I decide to become a member.
Unfortunately, all the books I see in the public domain are also going to be available from Richard Seltzer's Samizdat place.

Thanks for your good answers. I am sorry that I forgot to change the subject line; so I did so with this answer.

Best,

Penny