[bookshare-discuss] Re: Answers to unpack, etc.

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:18:38 -0500

Hi, Penny. If you ever have any of questions, there are plenty of people on
here who love to help, and that's what we're here for. With the public
domain books, the unzip utility with XP should work just fine, so you should
just be able to click on the file and it should treat it just as if you'd
clicked on a folder, where you can then click on the file to open it. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.