[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal wishes? Does anyone have

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:37:18 -0500

I just recently scanned a book like that. It doesn't focus specifically on the different dog breeds. It starts out with sections on care and that sort of thing, but the end of the book has characteristics of over 100 breeds, I think the description said. it's still out there waiting to be approved. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Rick Roderick wrote:
Shelley,

Perhaps, something like this is already in the collectiojn. I would love to see a book on the characteristics and history of the various dog breeds. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.