[bookshare-discuss] Re: Animal wishes? Does anyone have

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:16:54 -0500

I was going to scan the latest edition of the Complete Book of Dogs, is
about purebred dogs, published by the AKC, but I ran out of time.

I have the 14th edition of this scanned and sitting on the CF card in
prevalidation limbo.

The edition i was going to scan was the 20th edition published in 2005.

If there is interest for it, I can request the book again and give it
another crack.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx