[bookshare-discuss] AUDIBLE.COM

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:01:25 -0800

New from the author of Three Cups of Tea, Stones of Schools, $9.95

If you go to the site and are interested and have a membership, it's the first
link at the very top of the page.  It's directly above
skip to main content.

I have one credit burning a hole in my pocket.  I can choose to let it ride
until next month or go and by that Sandra Brown book, Smash Cut. I do believe
it is available on bookshare but if I had to choose between audible and vrs,
need I even say?  Or it cold be that new Jonathon Kellerman book which is part
of the Alex Delaware series.