[bookshare-discuss] A question

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:16:35 -0500

Hi, all.  Does anyone know of any free programs that convert PDF files into
text files?  I know that adobe has an e-mail address where you can send pdf
files and they will be sent back to you in text format.  However, everytime I
try, it gives me a failed delivery response.  I also know that the new version
has some accessibility features but I have an old version of Jaws so I'm not
sure if it will work or not.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Lisa