[bookport] Re: well ipod problem may not be solved

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

My wife an I won an iPod and we have our entire music collection on it. We love
it for what it is meant to do--Play Music. While she drives down the road we
have our entire music collection to listn\en to while we travel.
I love my BookPort for what it is meant to do--Read Books.
I don't try to get one to do what the other does so well.
Jim--Michigan

Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The laws of physics don't care one whit about how popular ipods are.
People are stupid sometimes.