[bookport] Re: well ipod problem may not be solved

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:54:33 -0500

Ah, the price of accessibility. Well... you could buy 30 2gig cards. Seriously, this sounds like one of those to each his own issues.

At 02:53 PM 9/4/2005, you wrote:

sheesh, and 60 of those would cost how much?

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 4, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:

Circuitcity has a 1gig Sandisk MP3/WMA player for $139.  It uses
Windows Explorer to load files, acting like another drive.  It's
pretty accessible, too, even.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A