[bookport] two questions about new firmware

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:35:23 -0700

Hi, Everyone. I just tried downloading USA today from bookshare and loading
it into my bp.I noticed that the 1 4 and 3 6 keys don't seem to move
anywhere. I have to use the 4 6 and 7 9 keys to move between articles. Why
don't the first set of keys work?
I would have thought the top set would move between articles as I thought
the 46 7 9 keys were for moving between subsections.
Next, I tried my hand at doing a word search. Why does chord f only work
with the left space key and not with the right?
I also noticed that there were two pages as I was looking up new features
that gave me a this page cannot be displayed message.
Also, note that if you have service pack two for xp, it will warn you about
bringing up the document. It seems it thinks there are some popups or
something.
Thanks.