[bookport] Re: Book Port continuing to stop

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:17:52 -0400

Hello Sharon, and if APH staff have contacted you privately to resolve this
problem, then please ignore my post on the subject. Sharon, are all of the
files which are crashing the Book Port from the same source? Does the
behavior occur with other file types than HTML? Have you tried a re-install
of the Transfer Tool and firmware to work toward insuring a clean install?
Have you tried to duplicate the behavior with another flash card? Those
would be the last possible trouble spots that I could think of. Hope
conversation from this list, or APH staff, will get you squared away soon.
Jeremiah