[bookport] Re: suggestion for bookport clip

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:56:08 +0100

Hello Mark and Listers

As regards the clip, I never trust them completely as you could clip something
on your waist band and, in bending over, the item would slip off.  Also, the
clip, to me, is upside down when you want to press the keys!  However,as
someone suggested, it is less easy to write on a flat surface with the clip in
the way.  One solution to this is perhaps for APH to make a type of cradle for
the Book Port to sit in when writing and/or even a top with it to protect the
keys.

I personally find that a belt-bag is the best thing.  This has one pouch for
the Book Port, another for the PX-100 headphones and an even smaller pouch
which would hold either batteries or extra flash cards!

Julia.