[bookport] suggestion for bookport clip

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:13:16 -0400

Hi, list. I have a possible suggestion for the BP clip. I'm sure APH uses the best components available for the BP, but the clip is plastic, after all. I broke my clip, and I was told that the only way to replace it was to pay $65 and get a whole new case. Could this situation be fixed? Could the clip somehow be designed so that I don't have to pay so much to replace it? Something else that is a possibility is to make a detachable plastic case and clip for the BP, sort of like the plastic case/clip that is made for certain cell phones. What do the rest of you guys think? I personally think that $65 is ridiculous to get a new clip.

Mark