[bookport] Re: question about adding files to bookport

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:28:16 -0400

Okay so just to be clear, I'd create the new folder via windows explorer or my computer even by locating the drive and creating the folder there, then when I'm transfering files I'd type in the name of the folder in the e:\window that the wizzard presents? I'm used to dragging and dropping files in different folders, so sometimes the bookport procedures throw me. Thanks.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>