[bookport] Re: question about adding files to bookport

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:17:05 -0700

Marta,
Hmmm. You could create all the folders in Windows Explorer, then do the actual transfers with BP Transfer. It seems a bit clunky to me too and I have not done that much with books, as I have been playing music for the most part. Yeah you have plenty of room left so that is not the problem.

Selecting files is done in Windows fashion. Then do ALT D to go to the folders window and type in the folder you want to open, and once open, hit the Send button and the selected files should transfer.

If the folders are already named on the hard drive and the books are in the correct folders, then selecting the folders should do it and you dont need to create the folders in BP. Just make sure you are in the root folder which would be a simple \ when you do the ALT D.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx