[bookport] Re: question about adding files to bookport

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:03:25 -0400

I forgot the exact number of space but it says 400 some megs, not quite a half a gig but enough for at least the rest of the five volumes. Also, if I'm interpreting the error message correctly, it appears that bookport creates a folder with the name of the file before sending. I wasn't quite sure of how to create folders in bookport, (that is if you could use the normal windows means for that) and how to make certain files went to specific folders, as, my experience with that is the regular windows drag and drop method, and I wasn't sure of how to earmark files to specific folders using the transfer wizzard. Also it appears I can't send anything else to this card. It really doesn't make sense it's a one gig card and i'm only sending braille formatted files or text. I haven't sent any text files to it so far though.

Marta

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>