[bookport] Re: new navigation problem

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:31:01 -0400

I've been having a similar problem. When I go back to read an audible book after listening to another program, I find the audio starts a couple or more hours earlier in the book.

I had the impression that maybe in opening or closing the BP I somehow hit a key that made this happen.

Now I'm wondering if it's a BP thing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>