[bookport] Re: Transfer Software 2.2.09 beta?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:01:58 -0400

Richard:

There really isn't much new. We really put this up for a specific user
who is having a fairly unique problem. One change I did make at the
request of someone on this list is to add "End of book" to the end of a
book sent as audio. This increases the chance of hearing the last few
syllables of the book.

Rob Meredith

>>> richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/28/06 11:57AM >>>
Hi APH Staff,
I just got the notification of a Transfer Software update from .79 to
.90.
I clicked on the details button to see what was new, but the info on
the page was for March 2006.

I installed it anyway, but is there anything we should know about?

Thanks,
Richard