[bookport] Re: CF card format problems

  • From: "reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 12:45:09 -0400

Rob,

Perhaps I didn't state ie clearly.  The 2 cards that had been formatted in
BP2 did not work in either BP. The card that was originally in BP1 has not
been formatted under Firmware 2.2. It works in either BP. This indicates to
me that only cards that have been formatted under 2.2 are rendered
unusable. The fact that both BPs are 2.2 has no effect on reading or
writing on a properly formatted card.  2 of three cards have now been
formatted in a card reader while the 3rd was formatted on the BP before the
firmware update.

Richard