[bookport] new member

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:43:04 -0800

Hi list,

I just ordered a book port and downloaded the manual and am having fun reading
it. I hadn't ordered a BP previously because I've got a pac mate and a Braille
Lite Millennium 40, and thought I didn't need a BP; but with all the podcasts
and MP3 files to listen to, and no quick way to hear them, decided to go for
the BP. Am I correct in assuming the headphone jack can also be used to connect
to a stereo or small speaker?

APH is sure providing some fun holiday surprises this year! I purchased other
products recently and will soon be getting another one.

Mary