[bookport] Re: memos folder

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:34:56 -0500

You don't even have to do that. All you have to do is press record and the BP creates the folder.

At 02:39 PM 10/20/2006, Tré wrote:

If you've reformatted the CF card, then that should only affect the card itself, not the software of the BP. You should still have the ability to record memos, just no folder. Try syncing it up, maybe just put a textfile or something on the card. WHen you do this, it will automatically replace the original folders on the card. After this is done, try recording again.

HTH

Tré Strother, a+, IC³,
SoftWord Services Inc.
Phone: 404-840-8189