[bookport] Re: grabbing the new beta

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:04:35 -0400

Yes, we discovered the cause of this problem, and have corrected it for =
the next release.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 24, 2004 2:36:19 AM >>>
Hi Larry and all.

I was easily able to use your links by editing out the stuff at the end, =
and
had no trouble nabbing the files.  What was odd though was that when I =
went
to install the third in series, the bwrbeta.exe file to update the book
wizzard reader, I got an error telling me that bp_beta.dat couldn't be
created because it already existed.  I simply looked at the path and went =
in
and deleted the existing file, then went back to my install screen and
clicked retry and all went swimmingly after that.  I thought you might =
like
to log that one.

Marlaina Lieberg