[bookport] grabbing the new beta

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:36:19 -0700

Hi Larry and all.

I was easily able to use your links by editing out the stuff at the end, and
had no trouble nabbing the files.  What was odd though was that when I went
to install the third in series, the bwrbeta.exe file to update the book
wizzard reader, I got an error telling me that bp_beta.dat couldn't be
created because it already existed.  I simply looked at the path and went in
and deleted the existing file, then went back to my install screen and
clicked retry and all went swimmingly after that.  I thought you might like
to log that one.

Marlaina Lieberg