[bookport] beta question

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:40:16 -0700

Does anybody know where:
A.  I can get the new beta software and firmware and
B.  How long it will be (approximatly before the real version comes out.
Also, it appears that the transfer tool will speed up your audio but is
very slow.  What part of the program enables this.  I have been reading
from double to triple speed for years and would like to know.  One last
question.  Is there a place you can go and look at posts that have not
been sent in digest?  I like the digest, but would like to go up and look
at the posts for replies.  Thanks for all.  Kurt