[bookport] Re: battery

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:11:16 -0800

Hey,
Thanks. That sounds good. I'll look for them. I appreciate all the help regarding battery use. In spite of the rapid voltage reduction near the end of the life of lithium batteries, that still looks like the best way to go.

On Nov 24, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Walt Smith wrote:

Dan -

I pick up mine in packages of 12 (3 4-battery packs) at Sam's and I honestly
don't recall the price since my wife normally gets them for me. I just
looked online at:

http://www.samsclub.com

and after being told I had to select my local club store, the price was just
under $20 for the 12-battery package. You can search on:

energizer lithium ion        to find them.