[bookport] Re: battery

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:31:20 -0800

Hey Walt,
Thanks. What is the price of a pack of lithium batteries?
On Nov 24, 2006, at 7:04 AM, Walt Smith wrote:

This is very definitely the case. I've seen lithiums (which is what I use exclusively) go from an indication of 100% to 35% in a matter of minutes. I
never take the BP anywhere away from home without an extra pair of
batteries, but the life that I get on a set of lithium ion batteries when reading Audible books is nothing short of phenomenal and I've used every
type of battery that I've been able to find since I bought the BP.