[bookport] Re: battery

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:24:27 -0600

Depends on the type of battery you have. For instance, I regularly use Lithiums I get at least 100 hours on them, maybe more. They are more expensive, but to me they are worth it.

At 06:52 AM 11/23/2006, Dan Keys wrote:
Hey Mike,
Just curious, what's the best read times you've ever got out of a set
of batteries? I know that the manual says 60 hours or perhaps even
better, but I just wanted to know what a Book Port user gets on the
average.
Thanks.
Dan

On Nov 23, 2006, at 4:35 AM, Mike Pietruk wrote:

Any high quality AA batteries will work fine.
The unit isn't battery-fussy.
I have yet come across AA batteries that won't work with the BP.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.