[bookport] another question

  • From: matthew dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:51:56 -0400

Hello. I have another question. I said earlyer that the cable for my bookport would not not fit in any of my pcs. Is it possible to just go to radioshack and by a usb cable that will work in the bookport? My dad does not seem to think it is possible. if someone could straton me out on this it would help.
I should also point out that for pamila. The cable does not fit in either oof my computers. I tried to contact aph about having the cable replaysed with a standered cable. see my message above for the detals.

Matthew

"You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall." George strate MSN/windows messenger: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
To join my web brail list send a blank message to web-braille-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscriibe in the subject line

Visit my live journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/mdyer1983