[bookport] Re: a weird experience

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:06:25 -0400

If it was stored in a purse or pocket it's certainly possible  that the 2
and b keys are pressed at the same time which would cause a reset even if
the unit was locked.  That's yet another reason why I'd like to see a more
complete lock mode where the only key combination the unit would recognize
would be the unlock command.  lou