[bookport] Re: a huge thanks to all who helped

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 10:50:56 -0700

Marta,
Night/morning owl. LOL No worry about the Notes folder. If you create a note, the folder will be created automatically.

Someone on the list uses 8gig cards. The only issue would be it will be much slower accessing the files. I noticed that when I moved my music from 2gig to 4gig. But once you turn on the BP and its read the files, its fine. Just be aware and give it the time.

Any compactflash card will probably work but the slower (and cheaper) ones will be fine. There used to be a Type I and a Type II but only Type I is sold now that I know of.

   More off list.  LOL

"Why Sir Churchill you are drunk!"
"And you are ugly, but I shall be sober in the morning!"
-- a conversation between Lady Nancy Astor and Winston Churchill
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx