[bookport] Re: a huge thanks to all who helped

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:45:21 -0400

Hi Robert. I added the audio files to the card as you suggested. <Grin> I'm listening to the audio version of Chamber of Secrets as we speak. It sounds great! Just to be on the safe side I created two separate folders for the book and devided the files between them. thannk you.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>