[bookport] Re: Will the current version of the Book Port still be available?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:47:53 -0400

Hello:

We will only be selling the current Book Ports while supplies last.  We
probably have enough inventory to take us through July or so.  Once we
have sold out of them, Book Port or Book Port 1 (with Version 2.3) will
no longer be available.  The Book Port 2 has been pushed back to August
or September, so I doubt that our current supply will last that long.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/26/07 07:35AM >>>
Greetings to All!

I find the Book Port Digest to be very informative!  Here is a question
for
you...Will the current version of Book Port be available after the BP2
is up
and running?  The reason for this question is the cost issue.  If the
new
Book Port is more expensive, will I be able to fall back on the
current
version?  I am really longing to own one of these units  and I am just
waiting on the side line.

Here is another question... Will the new unit have a digital recorder
for
recording messages, lectures, etc.?  Any feedback would greatly be
appreciated!

Have a nice day!

God bless you,
Sister Margaret Mary