[bookport] Will the current version of the Book Port still be available?

  • From: "Sister Margaret Mary" <music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:35:44 -0400

Greetings to All!

I find the Book Port Digest to be very informative!  Here is a question for
you...Will the current version of Book Port be available after the BP2 is up
and running?  The reason for this question is the cost issue.  If the new
Book Port is more expensive, will I be able to fall back on the current
version?  I am really longing to own one of these units  and I am just
waiting on the side line.

Here is another question... Will the new unit have a digital recorder for
recording messages, lectures, etc.?  Any feedback would greatly be
appreciated!

Have a nice day!

God bless you,
Sister Margaret Mary