[bookport] Re: I heard something about a new unit

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:55:30 -0400

I don't know whether we'll be able to support that format or not?
However, if we are, it won't be right away.

When the Book Port 2 first comes out, it'll probably have the same
file-support as the original--mostly, because we will have such a quick
need to get something back on the market, as our current supply dries
up.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/25/07 08:59PM >>>
What about .OGG? That would be really nice.

Scott