[bookport] Re: Unexplained Bookport Behavior

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:10:19 -0700

It also does it with audio files.

At 12:08 PM 8/24/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Interesting...
Are you sending text as "line oriented"? I've noticed that if a file doesn't have hard returns in it, if you're sending as line oriented, sometimes the BP will read a chunk of your last line. I haven't checked it, but I suspect that when there's no returns and text is line oriented, the BP treats 255 characters as a line.

 Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO
(816)803-2469
William Stephan