[bookport] Re: Unexplained Bookport Behavior

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:01:45 -0400

Hi:

I have not experienced this, however, I'll forward your complaint to the
programms and we'll look into it.

Thanks!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> chaguanese@xxxxxxxxx 08/24/07 11:54AM >>>
It happens with all files now and I believe I have the latest
firmware update which was downloaded in March this year.