[bookport] Unexplained Bookport Behavior

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <chaguanese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:24:13 -0400

Hello Listers:

Just after I downloaded the last Harry Potter book on to my Bookport something odd has been happening. When I stop the unit from speaking or when the 30-minute maximum time has been reached and I press the reading key the Bookport begins to read text that I have heard previously and it necessitates pressing a key to go forward to skip all that was read previously.

Is there something that I can do to correct this problem? Since receiving my Bookport in November of 2004, this behavior has occurred until late last week.

Francis Khan