[bookport] Re: Unable to transfer a web audio file

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:41:25 -0600

Hi, David.  I did install the nls unpack tool.  I am unclear as to how you
mean to highlight the folder.  My people weekly magazine is in the following
folder:  c:\my downloads.  I will gladly try anything to get the magazine
installed onto the flash card.  Thank you very much for your response.

Michael