[bookport] Re: Two suggestions RE send text as audio feature

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:45:15 -0400

Oh, sorry about that.  We can take a look at that.

>>> grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx Monday, October 09, 2006 1:41:16 PM >>>
> 3. You should be able to control the volume, speed, and other
> parameters of the voice by setting the default voice in the control
> panel.
Yes, you can, but I didn't mention volume - I said "quality".  By this
mean the quality of the MP3 file the transfer software converts speech
to.
It sounds like the bitrate is much too low and gets wearing to listen
to.  I
was meaning that I would like the ability to select what kind of MP3
file
the software creates.

Grant