[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Manual Change

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:49:11 -0500

I certainly see your point, but as Larry said, it would be difficult to keep up
with all the policy changes that the verious places that make electronic text
that could be used on a Book Port may make or change from time to time.

I know that there is an organization in Canada that makes their books only
available to people who reside in Canada, and I am wondering if the Royal
Society in England would let a person in America get books from them?

As you can see this could get to be quite a process to attempt to keep up with
unless someone was willing to take it on for them.  And, maybe there is someone
who would be willing to track down the verious places that have electronic
text, and would be willing to keep up with their policies.  It certainly would
be nice to know all the places a person could or could not get books from on a
regular basis.