[bookport] Re: Suggested feature

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:02:25 -0500

How does K1000 do it?

>>> gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:42:21 AM >>>
I've recently been reading textbooks with the Book and using the
bookmark feature much the same way a person would use a pencil to
underline main passages. My wife, who wishes to read the texts in
their entirety would, nevertheless, like to know what I thought
was important and underlined. If she reads the text clear through
she doesn't see my bookmarks, and if she just looks at my marks,
she doesn't read the text completely. Might we have an option to
beep or say some phrase when, while reading, we pass a bookmark?
I am suggesting something like what is employed in the K1000.

Gary Wunder
gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20