[bookport] Re: Suggested feature

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:26:07 -0500

Not only that, but in order to navigate between your bookmarks, you can
bring up a list of them. The list not only announces the page and line
number, but it also reads the entire sentence which you bookmarked. More
than once I have read through a book or article with kurzweil, bookmarking
the important sentences, then I simply use the bookmark list to study for
tests or even write an assignment.
It's very well designed.. but I would be doubtful if the Book Port could
duplicate it in even the slightest regards.
Tiffany
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx