[bookport] Re: Switching default folder

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:06:07 -0500

Marvin:

To change the Default folder, go to the Options button in Book Port =
Transfer (alt plus o), go over to the Advanced tab, then tab through till =
you find the place for the Default folder, it will probably say, "backslash=
," and type in the name that you want your default folder to be. Press =
OK.=20

You'll also want to make sure you're running the latest version of BP =
Transfer and firmware, because there was a problem with earlier =
versions.=20

Pamela

>>> mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/17/04 12:01AM >>>
How do you switch the default folder from \ to a different folder? I would =
like my default folder to be a folder called books; I can do this once, =
but when I bring up the bookport transfer program later, the default =
folder is back to \.  Any help would be appreciated.
Marvin Kotler
mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20