[bookport] Re: Spyder error message

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:05:37 -0400

That is a good question.  Why don't you try it?

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:22:18 AM >>>
Hi LARRY,
> Can you think of anything that changed that might help explain why this =
=3D
> just started happening?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I installed the newest version =
of=20
the Book Port Transfer software.=20

Could my firewall be mucking things up? I've created an exception for =
Book=20
Port, and can now update the firmware and software without difficulty. =
Does=20
Spyder require its own exception in order to get by the firewall?=20

Peter=20

=20

=20