[bookport] Re: Spyder error message

  • From: peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:22:18 -0600

Hi LARRY,
> Can you think of anything that changed that might help explain why this =
> just started happening?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I installed the newest version of
the Book Port Transfer software.

Could my firewall be mucking things up? I've created an exception for Book
Port, and can now update the firmware and software without difficulty. Does
Spyder require its own exception in order to get by the firewall?

Peter