[bookport] Re: RFBD and bookport questions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:36:05 -0400

Yes, that is what you want.

>>> LW105@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:54:44 AM >>>
Hi Lary,
I will get the error message next time my BP is connected. What I found
intresting is that when the BP is not connected and I open the transfer
software, I am presented with a list of html and mp3 files from the CD. =
the BP was connected I saw no such list, and was just given the boxes to
slect which parts of the book to copy but with no files per se. Is this

----- Original Message -----=20