[bookport] Problem with newest version of software and RFB&D books

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:10:00 -0400

Hi listers,

I am suddenly having a problem sending RFB&D books to Bookport.  I am
getting an error  that has to do with a buffer being read-only.  I am
running the beta software and firmware, including the new book Wizard
Reader.

If anyone knows what this is, please let me know, cause I need these books
for work.

By the way, I am totally in love with my bookport.  It is the best piece of
blindness technology that I have ever bought, and with that little TDK
speaker, it is unbelievable.  I still can't believe how fun it is to read
the times every Sunday.

Thanks for everything.

Paula