[bookport] Re: Noise-canceling headphones

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:22:51 -0500

yes, about a year ago I too bought a set of forty dollar  headphones at
radio shack which I really do like. I bought them specifically for plane use
and this is what the man recommended. They cup around the whole ear and
clamp over the head pretty firmly. Their wire is extremely long so I usually
keep at least half of it wrapped up. The packaging did have plastic over the
front, but rather than tearing into it, the back cardboard slid out of place
on like a groove so that the man let me open and look at them before
purchasing.
I admitably don't use them for music often, but I do listen to movies and
other things. I find they have very good quality.
Ever since this thread was started I've been looking for them,  but can't
seem to find them in order to check for a model number.
For you who are ordering over the net, I'll keep on the quest for them, but
otherwise I generally have good success at Radio Shack when I ask to open
something so I can look at it. It never hurts to ask.
Tiff