[bookport] Re: MP3 question

  • From: "Dave Cunningham" <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:21:06 -0400

Hello Aman,
Yes, I did hear the sounds and then the success tones.  It transferred =
well.
I tried all the keys suggested.  I did it while the file played and when =
it
wasn't playing.  Nothing happened when it was playing, it didn't go back =
or
forward when the suggested keys were used.  The same when the file was =
not
playing.  I don't understand why it isn't working.=20

Dave

=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 257-8153 Voice
(412) 215-4597 Cell
dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email used for MSN as well.
=20
Norton Anti-Virus scan's all incoming and outgoing email.