[bookport] Re: MP3 question

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 08:00:27 -0400

One thing that might be going on here is that you need to check the "Send =
as Music" checkbox in the Options dialog.

>>> dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, April 07, 2004 11:25:28 PM >>>
Hi Dave,
I just transferred a MP3 file that was 38MB and it transferred fine.  No
problems and I received the success tone when it was finished.  The file
plays well but I can't get it to go back or forward using any keys.  It =
=3D
just
plays or stops when I hit the 2 key.  No other keys work. =3D20

Dave

=3D20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 257-8153 Voice
(412) 215-4597 Cell
dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx=20
Email used for MSN as well.
=3D20
Norton Anti-Virus scan's all incoming and outgoing email.